Friday, March 12, 2010

Douchebags In Line

Don't you hate waiting in line? No? Well, clearly you haven't waited in line behind a douchebag. Or in front of one. If they're behind you, they tend to complain and bitch and blame you for every-fucking-thing. They're out of butter for the popcorn? Totally your fault, even though you didn't order butter on your popcorn. The sale they were having ended yesterday? Your fault for being here so long. Yeah, they're a pain.

It's worse when they're ahead of you. They spend 4 hours looking at the same 16 doughnuts that they looked at for a half hour before even getting to the counter. I was in line behind a guy at the ticket machine at the movies the other day. He was there with his girlfriend (I assume), and they spent the first 10 minutes debating about whether they wanted to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D and pay the extra $3, or save the money and get popcorn instead. Seriously. That was their conversation. Once they chose 2D and popcorn, they had to decide on a time. Really? You couldn't fucking do that before going to buy your goddamn tickets? They chose the 7 o'clock show, for anyone who gives a fuck (no one). Yeah. I took 3 minutes. My friends and I had already decided on The Crazies at 6:55. Because we're fucking normal.

1 comment:

  1. I heard the crazies was awesome! :) And I do hate waiting in line.

    ReplyDelete